Natural Dry Best dog food. For wellness dog cat food. Pet food direct from FunLovingPets.com "Your Pets Personal Shopper, for all your Online & Home Delivery of your pet products"
Hello, Thank you for choosing FunLovingPets for your best friends needs. (See Policies for web site information)
A little About Us
www.FunLovingPets.com was created after getting our dog, Sarri. He is now a 5 year old Chihuahua who came into our lives quite accidently, although many would say it was by fate. (Just a few weeks earlier I had been trying to convince my husband that we needed a family dog for our 2 boys to play with) Peter, my husband was taking my business suites to our favorite local dry cleaners when a small little dog came out from behind the counter and approached him wanting to be patted. Peter leaned down to pat the cute little dog and was surprised that the dog wanted to be picked up and to be cuddled. As Peter put the dog down and turned to leave the store, the owners asked him with sad eyes if he knew of a nice family who could take the dog as they were moving to a new house and could not take the dog with them. A few minutes later I received a call at work asking if I wanted to have a little dog. The rest is history as they say; Sarri came to live with our family a few days later. We were told of Sarri’s life history and that he had originally come from South Korea with two other’s from his litter and that his first family had named him Sarri which means noise or noisy in the South Korean language. (They had a great sense of humor because he is as quiet as a mouse, REALLY.)
After taking our new Chihuahua Sarri to the Veterinarian we found out that they have different diseases in South Korea, thus Sarri needed all new shots. Our next adventure was when we took Sarri to dog training school (It’s really for people) to help us all learn to get Sarri to sit, stay, lay down, leave it, and not to be so timid around other dogs. (He’s a real people person) Sarri is just great and a fast learner once we figured out which foods he most enjoyed which leads us back to the start of www.FunLovingPets.com.
www.FunLovingPets.com is World quartered in Massachusetts a state that receives a variety of weather including rain in the summer , snow and ice in the winter seasons. Our Chihuahua has very short hair and does not like the cold or wet weather. As a caring dog owner we researched and purchased jackets, sweaters and specialty clothing for our new little family member. He is also very fussy on what he will eat and we appreciate healthy chemical free organic food for ourselves as well as for Sarri. After speaking with other pet owners with similar concerns about what they feed themselves and their pets. We created Our wonderful business.
www.FunLovingPets.com was created to provide the highest quality of organic, all natural dog, cat and horse food that one can find made in the USA. This is the same great food that we feed our Sarri. “From our home to your home!”
Thank you for visiting our site, please comeback frequently as we are always researching and adding new products to assist in making your dog ,cat and horse family, happy and healthy.
A Pet's Ten Commandments for their Owner
1. On this journey of my life that is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what it is that you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. You choose me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for too long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but all I have is you!
5. Talk to me. Even if you don't think I understand your words, I do understand your
voice when you speak to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me I will never forget it, good or bad.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, count to ten, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak or I’m feeling sad.
9. Please take care of me even when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult final journey please go with me. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there to say goodbye, because I love you so and always will.
A Thank You to all our past customers as of July 15, 2009 we are please to be incorporated.
Groveland, MA 01834-0175Sales@FunLovingPets.com
© 2007-2012 FunLovingPets.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Join us at FunLovingPets on Facebook and enjoy special member discounts..... - Great Products - Great Service - Value Pricing
FunLovingPets.com is not responsible for typographical, photographical, or pricing errors. Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. For more information, please see our Policy page.