SOLVIT Products™ UltraLite 3 Three step Pet Stairs
"For durability, portability, and economy, nothing beats these stairs for helping pets reach the couch, bed, or vehicle."
Place them next to a couch or bed and pets can come and go as they please. The stairs can also be used to help pets access the back seat of an automobile, which can't be done with existing pet ramps on the market.
The UltraLite Stairs weigh only 10 lbs, so they are highly portable, yet they will support 250 lbs. Durable indoor/outdoor carpet and plastic construction can be cleaned easily with soap and water (don’t try that with conventional plywood-based stairs!)
The UltraLite Stairs feature an attractive design with neutral colors, so they blend well with most any décor. Their unique, sloping treads are easier for small dogs to climb - especially helpful for Dachshunds. The 19-inch height works well with couches and most beds.
For use on slick floor surfaces, a non-skid feet kit is available. The stairs are covered by a one-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Overall dimensions = 24”L x 16”W x 19”H. Patent Pending design.
UltraLite Pet Stairs
Care & Use Guide
Congratulations on your purchase of the durable, easy-to-use UltraLite Pet Stairs from SOLVIT Products. With proper care, your UltraLite Stairs should provide years of trouble-free service.
The Stairs are well-suited for helping pets reach intermediate heights, such as a couch, bed or a backyard deck. It will also work well for access to the side doors of automobiles, which generally can’t be accessed with ramps. They weigh only 10 lbs., so they are easy to transport and stow.
The Stairs are rated to handle 250 lbs. Please do not exceed this capacity or the Stairs could fail, causing injury. Please follow this guideline strictly.
For Use on Slick Surfaces: If you plan to use your Stairs on hardwood floors or other slick surfaces, it may be necessary to install rubber feet to the bottom. Rubber feet kits can be purchased from Solvit Products by contacting Customer Service (see below).
Training: Many pets will begin using the Pet Stairs with no hesitation. If your pet is unsure at first, try placing treats or toys on the stairs and hold your pet by the collar and offer reassuring praise as your pet gains confidence using the Stairs. For vehicle use, command your pet to stay inside the vehicle until the Stairs are in place, and then walk your pet down safely.
Outdoor Use: The carpet on the Pet Stairs is rated for outdoor use, but it will mildew if kept wet for extended periods. The plastic parts have been treated with a UV inhibitor, but all plastic items will degrade over time when exposed to direct sunlight. If using the Stairs outside for extended periods, try to locate it in a shady area.
Cleaning: If the plastic parts of the Stairs become dirty, simply clean with any standard household cleaner. The carpet can be cleaned with standard carpet cleaners or simply hosed off.
Maintenance: Your Stairs should be maintenance-free. If replacement rubber feet are needed, please contact Customer Service below.
Warranty: The UltraLite Pet Stairs are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
SOLVIT Products is dedicated to offering innovative solutions to improve pets’ quality of life. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or warranty issues. Thank you for your purchase!
1. Place them next to a couch or bed and pets can come and go as they please. It is also uniquely designed to help pets access the back seat of an automobile, which can't be done with ramps on the market today.
2. Easy to move – weighs only 10 lbs.
3. Supports over 250 lbs – suitable for any size pet.
4. Durable indoor/outdoor carpet and plastic construction can be cleaned easily with soap and water. Easier to maintain than traditional plywood-based stairs.
5. Attractive design with neutral colors – blends well with most any décor.
6. Unique, sloping treads are easier for small dogs to climb, especially helpful for Dachshunds.
7. 19-inch height works well with couches and most beds.
8. (Non-skid feet are available for use on slick surfaces, contact Solvit Products)
9. Overall dimensions = 24”L x 16”W x 19”H.
10. Constructed from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and indoor/outdoor carpet.
11. One-year warranty.
12. Patent Pending design.